Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Lord Mayor Attends Protest Against Gaza Flotilla Attack




The Lord Mayor of Dublin Cllr Emer Costello has expressed her horror at
the attack on a flotilla which was carrying humanitarian aid to Gaza.
The Lord Mayor will be attending and speaking at the protest this
evening.

“I will be joining my voice with that of the citizens of Dublin to
express my outrage at the unprovoked attack on the flotilla. I extend my
sympathies to the families who lost loved ones and to those who were
injured. I was extremely concerned to learn Irish citizens were on the
flotilla and our thoughts and prayers are with them. Investigations by
the EU and UN need to be completely as quickly as possible and it makes
the search for a permanent solution to the middle-East crisis all the
more compelling and urgent.”

Protest March for Palestine - 31.05.10 058

No comments: